Bambini is owned and operated by founder Emma McCarthy, a qualified early childhood professional and teacher who has worked in the field of child care for over 20 years. Emma has managed long day care centres in Melbourne and taught in early childhood overseas.
Bambini service manager, Cindy Fraser, is a qualified early childhood educator with over 20 years experience in early childhood education and management.
Bambini has a qualified and experienced team of administration staff and area coordinators who provide educator, parent and regulatory support and administration on an ongoing basis.
- Support and administration for Family Day Care educators.
- In Home Care, a service that enables eligible applicants access to funded care in the convenience of their own family home.
- “Approved Service” which can entitle families to child care subsidy.
Registered and Safe
- Bambini is fully licenced and operates under the Education and Care National Regulations
- Bambini is registered under the federal government legislative framework and is fully accredited by the Australian Children's Education & Care Quality Authority.
- Bambini is accredited with the Australian Children's Education & Care Quality Authority (ACECQA) ensuring that all Educators participate in a rigorous Quality Assurance program
- All educators are fully insured
- Regular home support visits, administration tasks, monthly training sessions, spot checks and on-line information.